Old 10-01-2010, 09:25 PM
Aaron Gray

Default F13 DNS (client) not working

Its not the router, or the firewall or the local firewall.

On 1 October 2010 22:17, Scott Ford <scott.ford@identityforge.com> wrote:

Aaron:
*
How is your Fedora configured. I have mine going thry
Virtualbox thru Windows 7 no problem to a router
What are you connected to ( Hardware)
*
Scott Ford
Senior Systems Engineer
*
[mobile] 609-346-0399
[direct]** 678-266-3399
x304
*
identityforge.com http://identityforge.com

*
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received
it in error, please notify the sender immediately or let us know at idFinfo@identityforge.com , and then delete the original. Any other use of his email
by you is prohibited.
*
*