Old 10-01-2010, 09:11 PM
Aaron Gray

Default F13 DNS (client) not working

Hi,
I have just installed F13 server and the DNS is not working. I can ping out but am not getting google.
On filling in the Network Configuration DNS tab then restarting Network Configure the DNS values have disappeared and are blank.

Hope you can help. Many thanks in advance,
Aaron

Old 10-01-2010, 09:17 PM
"Scott Ford"

Aaron:
*
How is your Fedora configured. I have mine going thry
Virtualbox thru Windows 7 no problem to a router
What are you connected to ( Hardware)
*
Scott Ford
Senior Systems Engineer
*
[mobile] 609-346-0399
[direct]** 678-266-3399
x304
*
identityforge.com http://identityforge.com
*
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you have received
it in error, please notify the sender immediately or let us know at idFinfo@identityforge.com , and then delete the original. Any other use of his email
by you is prohibited.
*
*