Old 09-30-2010, 03:54 PM
list user

Default generating PDF's via code - looking for ideas

Hi All;

I'm looking for a way to generate a PDF report based on a set of data in a database and a set of pre-generated graphs via some sort of procedural method based on a template.

We tried to do this via open office & it's templating features but this process requires us to first generate an odt file based on xml and then open the open office odt file and export to a PDF, unfortunately our first stab generated a 150GB odt file. This is of course an unacceptable method. So, I'm looking for a way to generate PDF's straight away as described above. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance