Old 09-30-2010, 02:45 PM
AnneMarie Robinson

Default Plugins for Totem

Movie Player using GStreamer 0.10.20 and GNOME
Totem cannot play this type of media (DVD) because it does not have the appropriate plugins to be able to read from the disc.
I don't want to know about them, I just want to get them and play my DVD.
Thank you, AnneMarie Robinson

Old 09-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Zoltan Hoppar

Hi,

Don't worry - install livna repository as rpmfusion.org rpm's and install libdvd, libcss2 and other proprietary tools to decode the DVD.

Movie Player using GStreamer 0.10.20 and GNOME
Totem cannot play this type of media (DVD) because it does not have the appropriate plugins to be able to read from the disc.

I don't want to know about them, I just want to get them and play my DVD.
Thank you, AnneMarie Robinson

PGP:* 06853DF7

Old 09-30-2010, 08:28 PM
Hiisi

2010/9/30 AnneMarie Robinson <bluegreen126@yahoo.com>

> Movie Player using GStreamer 0.10.20 and GNOME
> Totem cannot play this type of media (DVD) because it does not have the appropriate plugins to be able to read from the disc.
> I don't want to know about them, I just want to get them and play my DVD.
> Thank you, AnneMarie Robinson

Hi, Anne!
take a look at this page:
http://fedorasolved.org/multimedia