Old 01-21-2008, 02:57 PM
chew5011

Default A little of FC8 Installation Guide

I am a beginner in Fedora core 8 and i installed a copy of it not long ago.
In the process of installing several programs, i faced quite a lot of problems.
Thus, i built a blog that writes down some of my experience in using fedora core 8 and hopefully, it will be able to help someone.
By now, i already post 4 entries in the blog, and i will keep on posting entries to it whenever i am free.
If you are willing, please drop by and have a look.
the link of my blog is:

http://totallybeginner.blogspot.com/ [1]

Thank you.

Links:
------
[1] http://totallybeginner.blogspot.com/

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=235739&topic_id=50530&forum= 26#forumpost235739
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame chew5011@msn.com.

Old 01-21-2008, 02:59 PM
chew5011

I am a beginner in Fedora core 8 and i installed a copy of it not long ago.
In the process of installing several programs, i faced quite a lot of problems.
Thus, i built a blog that writes down some of my experience in using fedora core 8 and hopefully, it will be able to help someone.
By now, i already post 4 entries in the blog, and i will keep on posting entries to it whenever i am free.
If you are willing, please drop by and have a look.
the link of my blog is:
http://totallybeginner.blogspot.com/ [1]
Thank you.
http://totallybeginner.blogspot.com/ [2]

Links:
------
[1] http://totallybeginner.blogspot.com/
[2] http://totallybeginner.blogspot.com/

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=235740&topic_id=50531&forum= 26#forumpost235740
If you think, this is spam, please report this to webmaster@fcp.surfsite.org and/or blame chew5011@msn.com.

Old 01-22-2008, 12:21 AM
Les

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 16:57 +0100, chew5011 wrote:
> I am a beginner in Fedora core 8 and i installed a copy of it not long ago.
> In the process of installing several programs, i faced quite a lot of problems.
> Thus, i built a blog that writes down some of my experience in using fedora core 8 and hopefully, it will be able to help someone.
> By now, i already post 4 entries in the blog, and i will keep on posting entries to it whenever i am free.
> If you are willing, please drop by and have a look.
> the link of my blog is:
>
> http://totallybeginner.blogspot.com/ [1]

Looks pretty good, but I am still on Fedora 7. Only one thing... I got
the page with a black background and white text. For me this is much
harder to read (Glaucoma affects my vision and makes dark holes in
things). I can't speak for all visually impaired folks, but this is my
problem. Maybe someone else with bad eyesight might say something here.

Thanks,
Les H