Old 01-21-2008, 01:41 PM
Abhishek Rane

Default Pidgin Hangs while using amarok and firefox together

Hello I am using Fedora 8 on an intel core2q 2 GB RAM with Nvidia
71000GS with desktop effects enabled(GLdesktop) ...
Whenever I use amarok,firefox and pidgin together,and when i start
chatting on pidgin,pidgin sort of goes black and white and then i have
to force quit it..This is quite irritating while chatting...firefox also
slows down
I have Amarok pidgin script running as well as Gnome multimedia keys
script running in amarok..

Any solution>?
This black and white fade problem occours with totem too sometimes..