Old 01-20-2008, 07:38 PM
vamythguy

Default VMWare as a networking alternative

I want to switch my laptop over to linux, but still plan to run an XP virtual host.* My laptop has a broadcom wireless card which seems to be troublesome.* It seems that the reverse config (windows host, linux guest) would allow the linux virtual to hit the net via nat through the windows master.* Is the reverse possible, for the windows guest to provide net services to the linux master?