Old 01-20-2008, 05:13 PM
"Dick Seabrook"

Default Fedora 8 slowness

Has anyone else using F8 noticed a slowness to open the
desktop during user login?* Maybe it's my imagination
but it seems to take a few seconds longer each time I bring up
F8 and log in as a normal user.

Dick S.
--
Dick Seabrook ~ Anne Arundel Community College
http://enterprise.aacc.edu/~rhs ~ Speed the Net!