Old 01-20-2008, 03:20 PM
Karl Larsen

Default Pulseaudio on F7

I was assured by someone that pulseaudio was in F7. I checked my F7
and could not find any sign of it, so looked at the F7 DVD and there is
one lib rpm for pulseaudio and nothing else. If F7 has a working
pulseaudio it was installed from somewhere :-)

Karl

Old 01-20-2008, 04:50 PM
Rex Dieter

Karl Larsen wrote:

> I was assured by someone that pulseaudio was in F7. I checked my F7
> and could not find any sign of it, so looked at the F7 DVD and there is
> one lib rpm for pulseaudio and nothing else. If F7 has a working
> pulseaudio it was installed from somewhere :-)

pulseaudio is *in* F7, in so far as the packages are in the repo. PA in F7
is not installed by default, nor includes any of the testing/integration
that was involved in making F8. Buyer beware.

-- Rex