-   -   Pulseaudio on F7 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/42374-pulseaudio-f7.html)

Karl Larsen 01-20-2008 03:20 PM

Pulseaudio on F7

I was assured by someone that pulseaudio was in F7. I checked my F7
and could not find any sign of it, so looked at the F7 DVD and there is
one lib rpm for pulseaudio and nothing else. If F7 has a working
pulseaudio it was installed from somewhere :-)

Karl

Rex Dieter 01-20-2008 04:50 PM

Pulseaudio on F7

Karl Larsen wrote:

> I was assured by someone that pulseaudio was in F7. I checked my F7
> and could not find any sign of it, so looked at the F7 DVD and there is
> one lib rpm for pulseaudio and nothing else. If F7 has a working
> pulseaudio it was installed from somewhere :-)

pulseaudio is *in* F7, in so far as the packages are in the repo. PA in F7
is not installed by default, nor includes any of the testing/integration
that was involved in making F8. Buyer beware.

-- Rex