-   -   Anyone Using Enigmail In Fedora Thunderbird (thunderbird-2.0.0.9-1.fc7)? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/42053-anyone-using-enigmail-fedora-thunderbird-thunderbird-2-0-0-9-1-fc7.html)

"Mikkel L. Ellertson" 01-20-2008 02:14 AM

Anyone Using Enigmail In Fedora Thunderbird (thunderbird-2.0.0.9-1.fc7)?

Robert L Cochran wrote:
Is anyone out there using the Enigmail product (
http://enigmail.mozdev.org/home/index.php ) with thunderbird-2.0.0.9-1.fc7?

Are results okay? What happened when you migrated to Fedora 8? I assume
you can simply tar up the .gnupg and .thunderbird directories and move
everything, including the Enigmail plugin, your keys, etc to the new
Fedora version simply by untarring?

Thanks

Bob Cochran

I moved from FC6 to F8 and I didn't run into problems. I didn't
reformat my /home partition, so the directories are the same. (I had
to do some relabeling of the home directories because I turned
SELinux on, but that is another story...)

Mikkel

Steven Stern 01-20-2008 03:12 AM

Anyone Using Enigmail In Fedora Thunderbird (thunderbird-2.0.0.9-1.fc7)?