Old 01-19-2008, 06:15 PM
Strong

Default The Name of the Lord.

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:23:55 -0500 Felix Miata <mrmazda@ij.net> wrote:
> Jesus Christ, the reason for the season.

I think This Name is not applicable here, as It Too Great! I remind
You what Scripture says: "Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy
God in vain; for the Lord Will Not Hold him Guiltless that takes His
Name in vain." /Mosiah 13:15/

Old 01-19-2008, 06:38 PM
"Erik P. Olsen"

Strong wrote:

Jesus Christ, the reason for the season.

I think This Name is not applicable here, as It Too Great! I remind
You what Scripture says: "Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy
God in vain; for the Lord Will Not Hold him Guiltless that takes His
Name in vain." /Mosiah 13:15/

What an unforgiving lord.

--
Erik.

Old 01-19-2008, 07:13 PM
Alan Cox

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 20:38:33 +0100
"Erik P. Olsen" <erik@epo.dk> wrote:

> Strong wrote:
> > On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:23:55 -0500 Felix Miata <mrmazda@ij.net> wrote:
> >> Jesus Christ, the reason for the season.
> >
> > I think This Name is not applicable here, as It Too Great! I remind
> > You what Scripture says: "Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy
> > God in vain; for the Lord Will Not Hold him Guiltless that takes His
> > Name in vain." /Mosiah 13:15/
> >
> What an unforgiving lord.

"Nobody is to stone anyone before I blow this whistle, understand"

Alan

Old 01-19-2008, 08:26 PM
Jose Celestino

Words by Strong [Sun, Jan 20, 2008 at 02:15:17AM +0700]:
> On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:23:55 -0500 Felix Miata <mrmazda@ij.net> wrote:
> > Jesus Christ, the reason for the season.
>
> I think This Name is not applicable here, as It Too Great! I remind
> You what Scripture says: "Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy
> God in vain; for the Lord Will Not Hold him Guiltless that takes His
> Name in vain." /Mosiah 13:15/

FY and your lord.

--
Jose Celestino

Old 01-19-2008, 09:10 PM
max

Strong wrote:

Jesus Christ, the reason for the season.

I think This Name is not applicable here, as It Too Great! I remind
You what Scripture says: "Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy
God in vain; for the Lord Will Not Hold him Guiltless that takes His
Name in vain." /Mosiah 13:15/

God damnit does this mean I'm going to hell?

-Max

Old 01-19-2008, 09:23 PM
Neal Becker

Strong wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:23:55 -0500 Felix Miata <mrmazda@ij.net> wrote:
>> Jesus Christ, the reason for the season.
>
> I think This Name is not applicable here, as It Too Great! I remind
> You what Scripture says: "Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy
> God in vain; for the Lord Will Not Hold him Guiltless that takes His
> Name in vain." /Mosiah 13:15/

Please take your stupid archaic religious crap some place else.

Old 01-19-2008, 09:28 PM
"Ron Siven"

On Jan 19, 2008 4:10 PM, max <maximilianbianco@gmail.com> wrote:

Strong wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:23:55 -0500 Felix Miata <mrmazda@ij.net> wrote:
>> Jesus Christ, the reason for the season.
>
> I think This Name is not applicable here, as It Too Great! I remind

> You what Scripture says: "Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy
> God in vain; for the Lord Will Not Hold him Guiltless that takes His
> Name in vain." /Mosiah 13:15/

God damnit does this mean I'm going to hell?

-Max

What is wrong with you people?* This is not MySpace or FaceBook or any other juvenile playground.* It's one thing to get off topic about technical issues, but this is off-the-charts inappropriate.* Please stop!

Old 01-19-2008, 09:35 PM
"Daniel B. Thurman"

max wrote:
>Strong wrote:
>> On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:23:55 -0500 Felix Miata
><mrmazda@ij.net> wrote:
>>> Jesus Christ, the reason for the season.
>>
>> I think This Name is not applicable here, as It Too Great! I remind
>> You what Scripture says: "Thou shalt not take the Name of
>the Lord thy
>> God in vain; for the Lord Will Not Hold him Guiltless that takes His
>> Name in vain." /Mosiah 13:15/
>>

>God damnit does this mean I'm going to hell?
>
>-Max

You are already in hell! Enjoy the roasted nuts!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Old 01-19-2008, 09:45 PM
John Summerfield