Old 08-19-2010, 04:47 PM
jarmo

Default Compile kernel

Hi, I try compile kernel 2.6.33.6-147.2.4.fc13.i686.PAE just for
optimize prosessor.
There is now prosessor type pentium pro in use, but I'd like
compile pentium p4.

But when try after make menuconfig do make I get:
make
scripts/kconfig/conf -s arch/x86/Kconfig
CHK include/linux/version.h
CHK include/generated/utsrelease.h
scripts/kconfig/conf -s arch/x86/Kconfig
scripts/kconfig/conf -s arch/x86/Kconfig
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `missing-syscalls'. Stop.
make: *** [prepare0] Error 2

Any ideas what I'm missing ?

I can compile vanilla kernel without any errors.

Jarmo