Old 08-19-2010, 02:46 AM
Linuxguy123

Default Urgent: KDE printing custom paper sizes ?

I'm trying to print 6.5x10 cardstock from KDE in F13 on a Dell 1720
networked printer.

No matter what I do I cannot get the printing to align with the paper.
It works just fine on 8.5x11.

Any ideas on how to make this work ?

Thanks !

Old 08-19-2010, 07:06 AM
Linuxguy123

I found a work around.

I generated my 6.5 x 10 image. I then created an 8.5x11 image and
placed the 6.5x10 within it. Then I printed the 8.5x11 image.

Its not a nice way to do it, but it works.