Old 08-18-2010, 07:04 AM
Niki Kovacs

Default Fedora release policy and KDE

Hi,

I'm quite new to Fedora (though using Linux for the last 10 years or so), and
I have a question about Fedora's release policy. I understand it's a "bleeding
edge" distro. New package versions seem more or less integrated as soon as
they come out.

How about KDE point releases? Is KDE 4.5 due to be part of Fedora 13 one day,
as soon as the packagers deem it ready? Or will I have to either wait for
Fedora 14 for that, or configure some third party repository?

Cheers,

Niki