Old 08-17-2010, 07:45 PM
Niki Kovacs

Default KMail and IMAP: how to put sent messages directly on the server ?

Hi,

I'm using KMail on my IMAP mail account with the french service provider Free.
So far, everything works fine. (Last time I've been using KMail was with KDE
3.2, if I remember correctly, the one that shipped with Slackware 10.2... Back
then, filtering an IMAP account made the darn thing crash).

The only problem I have with it is that sent messages are stored in the 'Sent'
Folder locally... instead of being put in my "sent-mail" folder on the server.
I've been looking around to correct this behaviour, but to no avail.

Any suggestions?

Niki