Old 08-17-2010, 11:01 AM
Paul Cartwright

Default newest update trashed firefox

I just rebooted after the latest update, and when I opened Firefox, it didn't
work right. menus refused to work, and right-clicking on a page doesn't do
anything, like normally it says - open in new tab...

luckily I have Google-Chrome installed...
uh, needless to say I'm talking about Fedora 13..
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800