Old 08-15-2010, 02:11 PM
James McKenzie

Default Unable to Verify Sun Microsystems' (Bought over by Oracle) Java 6 Update 21 Plugin in Firefox 4.0 Beta 3 in Fedora 11 x86_64 64-bit Linux Operating System

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) of Singapore wrote:
> Dear James McKenzie,
>
> I have posted my question at the Firefox Support Forum as well.

Please don't spam the Firefox mailing list.
> I have not contacted Oracle for Sun Java JRE support yet.

Please do so, immediately. They are the only one's who can provide Java
support.

James Mckenzie