Old 08-15-2010, 01:27 AM
Ed Greshko

Default Unable to Verify Sun Microsystems' (Bought over by Oracle) Java 6 Update 21 Plugin in Firefox 4.0 Beta 3 in Fedora 11 x86_64 64-bit Linux Operating System

On 08/15/2010 09:01 AM, Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:

Let's see....

> My Fedora 11 Linux operating system is 64-bit (currently running
> standard Fedora kernel, NOT Xen pv-ops Dom0 kernel)

F11 is EOL....so not much help here....

> My Firefox 4.0 Beta 3 web browser (above Firefox 3.6.8 already) is 32-bit.

You are running FF BETA directly from Mozilla...so not much help here....

> My Sun Java 6 Update 21 Plugin is also 32-bit.

You are trying to run a 3rd party product not supplied by Fedora...so
not much help here....

In my opinion, there is nothing in what you are using that would related
to anything Fedora that is supported. So, those are you bits to keep.

--
About all some men accomplish in life is to send a son to Harvard. 葛斯
克 愛德華 / 台北市八德路四段

Old 08-15-2010, 01:53 AM
James McKenzie

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) wrote:
> My Fedora 11 Linux operating system is 64-bit (currently running
> standard Fedora kernel, NOT Xen pv-ops Dom0 kernel)
> My Firefox 4.0 Beta 3 web browser (above Firefox 3.6.8 already) is 32-bit.
> My Sun Java 6 Update 21 Plugin is also 32-bit.
You will have to contact Oracle Support for help with Sun Java (TM).
Nothing Fedora can do for you.

Also, as a friendly hint: Please configure your Gmail account to send
ONLY plain text to this mailing list. Sending HTML mail is considered
bad netiquette and some folks automatically delete HTML mail.

James McKenzie