Old 08-13-2010, 10:04 AM
"Mick M."

Default F13 x64 Dolphin Details displays double-spaced

Hi;
I just started to get some folders displaying as double-spaced in dolphin.
I always use 'details' as default mode.

I have no idea how this happened, it is only on some folders.
I can see no difference in these folders from others that display fine.

Dolphin -> help -> about dolphin = version 1.4 using KDE 4.45

The system is fully updated as of just before this post.

thanks

Mick M.

Standard guarantee applies - 30 feet or 30 seconds, whichever comes first.

# find / -name "*your base*" -exec chown us:us {} ;