Old 08-12-2010, 02:16 PM
Luan Pham

Default Low sound Volume

I am currently install and using Fedora 13. I just realize sound volume
in Fedora is low. After do an intensive search for this problem, and I
had learn this had been a going on problem since Fedora release 10. So
how I make sound volume in Fedora 13 more louder.

--
Luan Pham <luanlx.louie@gmail.com>

Old 08-12-2010, 03:32 PM

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 10:16:57AM -0400, Luan Pham wrote:
> I am currently install and using Fedora 13. I just realize sound volume
> in Fedora is low. After do an intensive search for this problem, and I
> had learn this had been a going on problem since Fedora release 10. So
> how I make sound volume in Fedora 13 more louder.
>
> --
> Luan Pham <luanlx.louie@gmail.com>

You need to give some more information on which sound system you are
using and which desktop. Did you check the audio settings of your
desktop? What does alsamixer tell you?

Gabriel

Old 08-12-2010, 08:34 PM
Aaron Konstam

On Thu, 2010-08-12 at 10:16 -0400, Luan Pham wrote:
> I am currently install and using Fedora 13. I just realize sound volume
> in Fedora is low. After do an intensive search for this problem, and I
> had learn this had been a going on problem since Fedora release 10. So
> how I make sound volume in Fedora 13 more louder.
>
> --
> Luan Pham <luanlx.louie@gmail.com>

Do you have System->Preferences->Sound on your top panel. If so you can
adjust sound volume. Laptops often an additional sound volume control on
their keyboard.
--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@sbcglobal.net>

Old 08-13-2010, 07:30 AM
Luan Pham

On Thu, 2010-08-12 at 17:32 +0200, linux@gabriel-striewe.de wrote:
> You need to give some more information on which sound system you are
> using and which desktop. Did you check the audio settings of your
> desktop? What does alsamixer tell you?

I am using F13 i686 version. Here is my PC spec:

MB ASUS M3A78-CM with AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core and 4 MB.

So far I had check every thing a push volume up to maximum, and volume
still really low.

Old 08-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Aaron Konstam