Old 08-11-2010, 08:34 AM
Frank Murphy

Default OTish :D Colors of Cases for Fedora was: Open Letter

I usually use black case(s),
If I got a Green one,
Would if be cooler or warmer.

Would more fans be needed?

Talking fridges usually being white into the equation.

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of Fedora

Old 08-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Tim

On Wed, 2010-08-11 at 09:34 +0100, Frank Murphy wrote:

> Talking fridges usually being white into the equation.

How many giraffes does it take to change a lightbulb?

--
[tim@localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.25-78.2.56.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.