Old 08-09-2010, 03:51 AM
Dave Stevens

Default Fwd: linux drivers for Realtek RTL8192E??

Hello group,

this just in. No, I haven't tried it yet, too many beers just now.
Will let everyone know. If the attachment doesn't come through pleas
email me directly and I'll forward.

Cheers!

Dave

--
"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
Krishnamurti

Old 08-25-2010, 05:55 PM
Konstantin Svist

On 08/08/2010 08:51 PM, Dave Stevens wrote:
> Hello group,
>
> this just in. No, I haven't tried it yet, too many beers just now.
> Will let everyone know. If the attachment doesn't come through pleas
> email me directly and I'll forward.
>
> Cheers!
>
> Dave

I just tried the drivers you sent over - they seem to work well