-   -   An recovery partition on Fedora? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/409855-recovery-partition-fedora.html)

Zoltan Hoppar 08-07-2010 07:26 PM

An recovery partition on Fedora?

HI guys,

I have thought that with btrfs is possible to have an secured recovery partition, to my notebook - but I don't know.... After all I didn't have any optical drive, and usually I have only prepaid HDSPA connection - witch makes me hard to install through net every time, or download recently an full dvd size data. Btw. I have thought that maybe possible to create an hidden but bootable partition what includes the image of the OS, and can triggered to start an reinstall process. I only dream, that could be started from grub... However, somebody knows such solution?

Thanks,

Zoltan
--
PGP:* 06853DF7