Old 08-06-2010, 07:57 PM
"Leopoldo Sergi"

Default Fedora 13 64bit on HP DL180 G6 stop loading after reboot

I have installed fedora 13 64bit on a HP proliant 180 G6

The setup seems to go on correctly

With init 5, the system stops on boot as if it were a driver/hardware conflict.

Does anyone know how to solve the problem?

Thanks

leopoldo

Old 08-06-2010, 08:16 PM
"n2xssvv.g02gfr12930"

On 08/06/2010 08:57 PM, Leopoldo Sergi wrote:
> I have installed fedora 13 64bit on a HP proliant 180 G6
>
> The setup seems to go on correctly
>
> With init 5, the system stops on boot as if it were a driver/hardware conflict.
>
> Does anyone know how to solve the problem?
>

> Thanks
>

> leopoldo

It would seem to be the X windows video driver, you will need to boot up
in init mode 3 which can be forced from grub. Then you will need to
reconfigure X Windows to use a different driver, (I'd recommend trying
the vesa driver). All the best.

HTH

cpp4ever