Old 08-05-2010, 06:40 PM
jack craig

Default wireless network discovery FC13

Hi Folks,

I want to try fc13 on my netbook. after an install, wireless network
discovery is not enabled.
Where is that enabled?

tia, jackc...

--
Jack Craig
Software Engineer

Old 08-05-2010, 06:49 PM
jack craig

On 08/05/2010 11:40 AM, jack craig wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I want to try fc13 on my netbook. after an install, wireless network
> discovery is not enabled.
> Where is that enabled?
>
> tia, jackc...

Sorry, it was the firewall...

--
Jack Craig
Software Engineer

Old 08-05-2010, 06:53 PM
jack craig

On 08/05/2010 11:49 AM, jack craig wrote:

> On 08/05/2010 11:40 AM, jack craig wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> I want to try fc13 on my netbook. after an install, wireless network
>> discovery is not enabled.
>> Where is that enabled?
>>
>> tia, jackc...
>>

> Sorry, it was the firewall...

however, dns still isnt working despite seeing the network...

suggestions? tia, jackc...

--
Jack Craig
Software Engineer