Old 08-04-2010, 06:15 AM
"La perte"

Default Hey, I a new to Linux

hello everybody there using linux, I am new here and hope we enjoying using and talking about linux and fedora together...

Old 08-04-2010, 06:29 AM
Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo

On Wed, 2010-08-04 at 14:15 +0800, La perte wrote:
> hello everybody there using linux, I am new here and hope we enjoying
> using and talking about linux and fedora together...

Welcome!
Rodolfo Alcazar Portillo - nospaze@gmail.com
otbits.blogspot.com / counter.li.org: #367962

Old 08-04-2010, 08:02 AM
Roger

On 08/04/2010 04:15 PM, La perte wrote:
> hello everybody there using linux, I am new here and hope we enjoying using and talking about linux and fedora together...
Hello
We hope you enjoy Linux as much as we do.
roger

Old 08-04-2010, 12:04 PM
"David A. Paredes Rios"

Welcome, and i hope you like it...