-   -   postfix and multiple domains help (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-user/40801-postfix-multiple-domains-help.html)

John Summerfield 01-18-2008 01:44 PM

postfix and multiple domains help

Mark Haney wrote:

Ah. I stand corrected. I do apologize for the misunderstanding. It's
the weather here (I'm in NC) it's thrown me off. :)

Want some of ours? 42 yesterday. That's Celcius, not them old-fashioned
F things.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait
-- Advice
http://webfoot.com/advice/email.top.php
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

You cannot reply off-list:-)

"Mark Haney" 01-18-2008 01:51 PM

John Summerfield wrote:

Mark Haney wrote:

Ah. I stand corrected. I do apologize for the misunderstanding.
It's the weather here (I'm in NC) it's thrown me off. :)

Want some of ours? 42 yesterday. That's Celcius, not them old-fashioned
F things.

42 Celsius? It was over 100F yesterday? Crap. We didn't hit 42 in
either temperature scale yesterday. Got about 5 inches of global
warming too. My kids loved sledding in it. First time in over a year.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support

John Summerfield 01-18-2008 01:56 PM

Mark Haney wrote:

John Summerfield wrote:

42 Celsius? It was over 100F yesterday? Crap. We didn't hit 42 in

Happens every summer. We don't get snow tho. Thankfully.

"Mike Burger" 01-19-2008 01:56 PM

postfix and multiple domains help

> Mark Haney wrote:
>> You know, there used to be a time when a post like this wasn't flame
>> bait. It was either resolved in a friendly manner (and I do thank Mike
>> Burger for the reply) or taken off-list to be resolved. I'm really
>> rather disappointed at the vehement nature of an in ceasing portion of
>> the posts ( and, indeed, replies) on this list. Bad attitudes seem to
>> be becoming more and more the norm around here.
>
> A lot of people reckon posting the same question to different lists is
> bad form. That aside, my comment was not directed at you; the people
> reading this list now are not the only ones who benefit from its
> contents, I often turn up answers on lists by using Google. Generally
> anyone following Google to an archive of this list might not recognise
> that the question's answered on another list, thinking that both
> archives are the same.

FWIW, that's exactly why I posted to this list that I had answered in the
other...so that there would be such a reference to the other list. :-)

I've been contributing to the Red Hat listserv's for way too long to just
leave someone hanging in one list when I've helped in another. ;-)
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS

or send a blank email message to:

site-update-subscribe@bubbanfriends.org

John Summerfield 01-19-2008 09:52 PM

Mike Burger wrote:

I've been contributing to the Red Hat listserv's for way too long to just
leave someone hanging in one list when I've helped in another. ;-)

Then you should understand that there's a lot of people one one list who
don't read the other, and that many people read email offline.