Old 08-02-2010, 03:04 PM
j.halifax .

Default USB Install problem with Fedora-13-x86_64-DVD - RESOLVED

Great, Dar!!!

I added iso file (after removing Packages and Repodata) and
it really worked for me as for you.. ))

I supposed that If I offer the Creator the DVD iso file, that the
corresponding stick will be created. It was the mistake.

Thank you so much for your greta help!

Regards
jk