Old 08-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Parshwa Murdia

Default Updating JRE (Java)

I have installed JRE (Sun Java) according to the website:

http://sites.google.com/site/indiadoor/java-jre

But the matter is that the installed version is JRE 1.6.0 Update 20
and have disabled Open JDK, but how to update this JRE (Sun Java) in
the terminal?

Parshwa Murdia

Old 08-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Frank Murphy

On 02/08/10 13:09, Parshwa Murdia wrote:
> I have installed JRE (Sun Java) according to the website:
>
> http://sites.google.com/site/indiadoor/java-jre
>
> But the matter is that the installed version is JRE 1.6.0 Update 20
> and have disabled Open JDK, but how to update this JRE (Sun Java) in
> the terminal?

Check the Sun Java site,
it gives full instructions.

http://www.java.com/en/download/help/linux_install.xml