Old 07-31-2010, 05:10 PM

Default Miro Player ??

FC13

I have a file Miro Video Converter.dmg that is a Video Converter for Miro.

How does this file install into Miro ?

I have been all over Google trying to find the method to install it, but
all I can find out how to install Miro, And Miro is already installed.

I guess I'm just not asking the right search term.

Old 07-31-2010, 05:15 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Sat, 2010-07-31 at 13:10 -0400, binarynut@comcast.net wrote:
> I have a file Miro Video Converter.dmg that is a Video Converter for
> Miro.
>
> How does this file install into Miro ?
>
> I have been all over Google trying to find the method to install it,
> but
> all I can find out how to install Miro, And Miro is already installed.
>
> I guess I'm just not asking the right search term.

.dmg is a compressed disk image for MacOS. You can't install it on
Fedora.

poc