Old 07-30-2010, 07:39 AM
Joachim Backes

Default AVerMedia Volar Black HD/A850

Hi,

I'm planning to purchase an USB TV stick (for DVB-T). I saw that the
AVermedia AVerTV Black HD/-A850 USB is running properly under Ubuntu.
Can somebody confirm that is runs properly under F13 too?

Kind regards and thanx in advance

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes

Old 07-30-2010, 09:14 AM
Ed Greshko

> Hi,
>
> I'm planning to purchase an USB TV stick (for DVB-T). I saw that the
> AVermedia AVerTV Black HD/-A850 USB is running properly under Ubuntu.
> Can somebody confirm that is runs properly under F13 too?
>
> Kind regards and thanx in advance
>
> Joachim Backes <joachim.backes@rhrk.uni-kl.de>
>
> http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes

A quick google search found this....

http://fedoraforum.org/forum/showthread.php?t=236155

So, if it was working on F12 one hopes it would still work on F13. :-)

--
"Love your country but never trust its government." -- from a
hand-painted road sign in central Pennsylvania 葛斯克 愛德華 / 台北市八