Old 07-28-2010, 11:42 PM

Default Problems with openoffice writer ver 3.2.0

FC13/KDE OO- ver 3.2.0

When typing text in writer, when I hit the tab key it places a solid
line across the page.
Is this a setting in openoffice?

Old 07-28-2010, 11:56 PM
Frank Cox

On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 19:42 -0400, binarynut@comcast.net wrote:
> When typing text in writer, when I hit the tab key it places a solid
> line across the page.
> Is this a setting in openoffice?

Do you have View - Non-printing characters set?

Old 07-29-2010, 12:23 AM

On 07/28/2010 07:56 PM, Frank Cox wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-07-28 at 19:42 -0400, binarynut@comcast.net wrote:
>> When typing text in writer, when I hit the tab key it places a solid
>> line across the page.
>> Is this a setting in openoffice?
> Do you have View - Non-printing characters set?
Yeh Frank that was it, thanks much for your help.