Old 01-18-2008, 01:19 AM
Msquared

Default Xine in fullscreen mode - panel disappears (hidden behind playback window)

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 06:57:01PM -0700, Craig White wrote:

> When in full screen mode, right click on screen
>
> View => Toolbars => Check 'Visible (full screen)

There doesn't seem to be a View menu at all. I've browsed the entire set
of menus that is displayed when I right-click (both in and out of full
screen mode).

I'm using Xine 0.99.5 from Livna, in case it makes a difference.

Regards, Msquared...