Old 01-17-2008, 07:54 PM
"max bianco"

Default Mounting disks without opening Nautalus windows?

On Jan 17, 2008 3:21 PM, William Estrada <MrUmunhum@popdial.com> wrote:

Hi group,

*How do I stop Gnome from opening Nautalus windows when I auto mount a
disk?

I believe what you are looking for is under : System>Preferences>Hardware>Removable Drives and Media> check or clear one box or another

-Max

Old 01-19-2008, 04:29 AM
William Estrada

Max,