Old 01-17-2008, 01:41 PM
François Patte

Default mouse pointer

Old 01-17-2008, 08:26 PM
"max bianco"

On Jan 17, 2008 9:41 AM, François Patte <francois.patte@math-info.univ-paris5.fr> wrote:

Bonjour,

I have some small but useful gadget on my f7: when I press the ctrl key,
some animated squares show me where the mouse pointer is... this
enhancement is no longer there on f8.

I am right or did I missed to install some package?

I think what you want is under* System>Preferences>Hardware>Mouse>Pointers*
There is also a set of eyeballs you can add to the panel(that's the bar at the top of your screen) that tracks the mouse pointer.

-Max

Old 01-17-2008, 08:39 PM
François Patte

Old 01-18-2008, 01:55 AM
max

François Patte wrote:

I apologize for the inaccurate information. You are correct. It is
present on my Fedora 7 but sure enough missing from Fedora 8. The only
substitute I can think of is the set of eyeballs that can be added to
the panel. These are kinda freaky for some people but they always track
the mouse pointer. I will let you know if I figure it out.

-Max