Old 07-13-2010, 05:43 PM
"Gregory P. Ennis"

Default evolution 2.30.2-1

Dear List,

When I scanned the fedora archives. it appeared that some have been able
to update to evolution 2.30.2-1. When I run 'yum -y update' after a
'yum clean all' I am still not seeing 30.2-1 in the repositories for
2.6.33.4-95.fc13.i686.PAE.

Have any of you been able to make this update?

Greg Ennis

Old 07-13-2010, 06:19 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 12:43 -0500, Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
> Dear List,
>
> When I scanned the fedora archives. it appeared that some have been able
> to update to evolution 2.30.2-1. When I run 'yum -y update' after a
> 'yum clean all' I am still not seeing 30.2-1 in the repositories for
> 2.6.33.4-95.fc13.i686.PAE.
>
> Have any of you been able to make this update?

Yes, but on x86_64. It installed from the stable repo.

poc

Old 07-13-2010, 06:33 PM
Germán "A. Racca"

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 13:49 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 12:43 -0500, Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
> > Dear List,
> >
> > When I scanned the fedora archives. it appeared that some have been able
> > to update to evolution 2.30.2-1. When I run 'yum -y update' after a
> > 'yum clean all' I am still not seeing 30.2-1 in the repositories for
> > 2.6.33.4-95.fc13.i686.PAE.
> >
> > Have any of you been able to make this update?
>
> Yes, but on x86_64. It installed from the stable repo.
>
> poc

I have evolution-2.30.2-1.fc13.i686 but my kernel is
kernel-PAE-2.6.33.6-147.fc13.i686.

Germán.
--
Germán A. Racca
National Institute for Space Research (INPE)

Old 07-13-2010, 06:42 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:43:41 -0500
"Gregory P. Ennis" <PoMec@PoMec.Net> wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> When I scanned the fedora archives. it appeared that some have been
> able to update to evolution 2.30.2-1. When I run 'yum -y update'
> after a 'yum clean all' I am still not seeing 30.2-1 in the
> repositories for 2.6.33.4-95.fc13.i686.PAE.
>
> Have any of you been able to make this update?

It looks like you are not getting updates. ;(

Can you show us the output of:

'yum repolist'

Thanks,

kevin

Old 07-13-2010, 09:18 PM
"Gregory P. Ennis"

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:43:41 -0500
"Gregory P. Ennis" <PoMec@PoMec.Net> wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> When I scanned the fedora archives. it appeared that some have been
> able to update to evolution 2.30.2-1. When I run 'yum -y update'
> after a 'yum clean all' I am still not seeing 30.2-1 in the
> repositories for 2.6.33.4-95.fc13.i686.PAE.
>
> Have any of you been able to make this update?

It looks like you are not getting updates. ;(

Can you show us the output of:

'yum repolist'

Thanks,

kevin

----------------------------

Kevin,

Thanks for you help. Here are the results

[root@Re01 ~]# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: downloadonly, presto, priorities, refresh-packagekit
3730 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
repo id repo name status
adobe-linux-i386 Adobe Systems Incorporated 18
fedora Fedora 13 - i386 16,814
google-chrome google-chrome 7
rpmfusion-free RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 - Free 400
rpmfusion-free-updates RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 - Free - Updates 128+221
rpmfusion-nonfree RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 - Nonfree 133+1
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 - Nonfree - Updates 21+34
updates Fedora 13 - i386 - Updates 361+3,344
repolist: 17,882

I have been able to install rpm's from this repo, and other rpms seem to be being updated.

Greg

Old 07-13-2010, 10:10 PM
"Gregory P. Ennis"

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:43:41 -0500
"Gregory P. Ennis" <PoMec@PoMec.Net> wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> When I scanned the fedora archives. it appeared that some have been
> able to update to evolution 2.30.2-1. When I run 'yum -y update'
> after a 'yum clean all' I am still not seeing 30.2-1 in the
> repositories for 2.6.33.4-95.fc13.i686.PAE.
>
> Have any of you been able to make this update?

It looks like you are not getting updates. ;(

Can you show us the output of:

'yum repolist'

Thanks,

kevin

----------------------------

Kevin,

Thanks for you help. Here are the results

[root@Re01 ~]# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: downloadonly, presto, priorities, refresh-packagekit
3730 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
repo id repo name status
adobe-linux-i386 Adobe Systems Incorporated 18
fedora Fedora 13 - i386 16,814
google-chrome google-chrome 7
rpmfusion-free RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 - Free 400
rpmfusion-free-updates RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 - Free - Updates 128+221
rpmfusion-nonfree RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 - Nonfree 133+1
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 - Nonfree - Updates 21+34
updates Fedora 13 - i386 - Updates 361+3,344
repolist: 17,882

I have been able to install rpm's from this repo, and other rpms seem to be being updated.

Greg

Kevin,

You are correct. I have disabled all repos except fedora and it is
obvious that I am not able to get to the new rpm's. I am not sure what
to check next. Perhaps the mirrored repo my system is connecting to
have not updated their files. Is there a way force a different
repository?

Greg

Old 07-13-2010, 11:17 PM
"Gregory P. Ennis"

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:43:41 -0500
"Gregory P. Ennis" <PoMec@PoMec.Net> wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> When I scanned the fedora archives. it appeared that some have been
> able to update to evolution 2.30.2-1. When I run 'yum -y update'
> after a 'yum clean all' I am still not seeing 30.2-1 in the
> repositories for 2.6.33.4-95.fc13.i686.PAE.
>
> Have any of you been able to make this update?

It looks like you are not getting updates. ;(

Can you show us the output of:

'yum repolist'

Thanks,

kevin

----------------------------

Kevin,

Thanks for you help. Here are the results

[root@Re01 ~]# yum repolist
Loaded plugins: downloadonly, presto, priorities, refresh-packagekit
3730 packages excluded due to repository priority protections
repo id repo name status
adobe-linux-i386 Adobe Systems Incorporated 18
fedora Fedora 13 - i386 16,814
google-chrome google-chrome 7
rpmfusion-free RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 - Free 400
rpmfusion-free-updates RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 - Free - Updates 128+221
rpmfusion-nonfree RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 - Nonfree 133+1
rpmfusion-nonfree-updates RPM Fusion for Fedora 13 - Nonfree - Updates 21+34
updates Fedora 13 - i386 - Updates 361+3,344
repolist: 17,882

I have been able to install rpm's from this repo, and other rpms seem to be being updated.

Greg

Kevin,

You are correct. I have disabled all repos except fedora and it is
obvious that I am not able to get to the new rpm's. I am not sure what
to check next. Perhaps the mirrored repo my system is connecting to
have not updated their files. Is there a way force a different
repository?

Greg

Everyone,

This is not an evolution problem at all. I have several packages that
are not updating. I am going to close this thread out and start another
one on yum.

Thanks Kevin for pointing me in the right direction!!!

Greg

Old 07-13-2010, 11:45 PM
Patrick O'Callaghan

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 18:17 -0500, Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
> This is not an evolution problem at all. I have several packages that
> are not updating. I am going to close this thread out and start
> another one on yum.

OT, but you might want to check your quoting options. I'm finding this
thread increasingly hard to understand as you aren't following the usual
conventions in this respect (see the present message for an example). In
Evolution, look under Preferences->Composer Preferences->Reply Style.
You appear to have it set to Inline (Outlook Style), which is not really
suitable for long threads on mailing lists.

poc

Old 07-14-2010, 01:10 AM
"Gregory P. Ennis"

On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 19:15 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-07-13 at 18:17 -0500, Gregory P. Ennis wrote:
> > This is not an evolution problem at all. I have several packages that
> > are not updating. I am going to close this thread out and start
> > another one on yum.
>
> OT, but you might want to check your quoting options. I'm finding this
> thread increasingly hard to understand as you aren't following the usual
> conventions in this respect (see the present message for an example). In
> Evolution, look under Preferences->Composer Preferences->Reply Style.
> You appear to have it set to Inline (Outlook Style), which is not really
> suitable for long threads on mailing lists.
>
> poc

Sorry.... thanks for the assistance!!