Old 07-13-2010, 05:09 PM
boaz shnapp

Default Error Loading Operating System after install

Hi All,

I just installed Fedora 13 x86_64 on Intel s4500sf server board with
hardware raid and 8Gb memory.
The installer did not report any error.
After installation completed and reboot I got the message:
“Error Loading Operating System”

I tried installation with no raid I doesn’t work.

I tried to use the rescue option i sew that the system was installed,
it seems that the boot is not installed properly.

I tried to install with no boot loader but it doesn't work as well.

Can someone help.

Best regards,

Boaz