Old 07-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Paul Smith

Default Program to download the audio from a mmhs address

Dear All,

Could you please suggest a Fedora program to download the audio from a
mmhs address?

Thanks in advance,

Paul

Old 07-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Marko Vojinovic

On Monday, July 12, 2010 17:26:52 Paul Smith wrote:
> Could you please suggest a Fedora program to download the audio from a
> mmhs address?

Do you mean mms? I can suggest mplayer, it should be able to handle any mms
source and play/download/do whatever you want with it.

HTH, :-)
Marko

Old 07-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Paul Smith

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 5:37 PM, Marko Vojinovic <vvmarko@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, July 12, 2010 17:26:52 Paul Smith wrote:
>> Could you please suggest a Fedora program to download the audio from a
>> mmhs address?
>
> Do you mean mms? I can suggest mplayer, it should be able to handle any mms
> source and play/download/do whatever you want with it.

Yes, mms. Good suggestion! Thanks!

Paul

Old 07-13-2010, 08:00 AM
Gavin Spurgeon