Old 07-12-2010, 12:06 AM
Jim

Default HP Deskjet F4140 , will not setup in FC13

FC13-i686/KDE

Can't install a HP Deskjet F4140 in FC13.

I have installed;

1. All Cups rpm's
2. Gutenprint-cups
3. All the hplip rpms
4. hpijs

And I still can't get the HP Deskjet F4140 to show up in Selection Window.
I have even run HP-Setup and it can't install the F4140 .
HP-Setup can see the F4140 is on USB port but can't install it.

I went to the HP website and it says the printer is Supported in the
hplip drivers