Old 07-10-2010, 08:25 AM
Rene Harder Olsen

Default Reply-To munging summary

Den 08-07-2010 16:13, Tom Horsley skrev:
> On Thu, 08 Jul 2010 09:14:23 -0430
> Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
>

>> Why does no-one ever mention "Reply To List" as the proper way to, duh,
>> reply to the list?
>>
> Probably because all the mail clients I've seen have it hidden
> somewhere down inside some obscure pull-down and users don't
> even know such a thing exists or their mail client supports
> it (I certainly didn't know claws had a "reply to list" till
> the last time this thread came up here, someone mentioned
> it, and I actually went looking for it).

This also applies to Thunderbird.
regards /René

Old 07-10-2010, 08:31 AM
Frank Murphy

On 10/07/10 09:25, Rene Harder Olsen wrote:

> This also applies to Thunderbird.
> regards /René

reply to list is quite visible in tb 3.1

Frank Murphy
UTF_8 Encoded
Friend of Fedora

Old 07-10-2010, 11:41 PM
"Kevin J. Cummings"

On 07/10/2010 04:31 AM, Frank Murphy wrote:
> On 10/07/10 09:25, Rene Harder Olsen wrote:
>>>
>> This also applies to Thunderbird.
>> regards /René
>

> reply to list is quite visible in tb 3.1

And in Thunderbird 3.0.4.... In fact, I have 2 buttons with pull downs
next to them in each message header (and a bunch without any pull
downs): REPLY and REPLY TO LIST. The pull down for REPLY only has a
REPLY entry, but the pull down for REPLY TO LIST has: REPLY, REPLY ALL,
and REPLY TO LIST as entries. Seems kinda redundant to me.

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome@rcn.com