Old 07-09-2010, 03:48 PM

Default Error messages from BIND.

I have recently started getting the following pair of error messages from bind:

bg DNSKEY: please check the 'trusted-keys' for 'bg' in named.conf.: 6
Time(s)
bg DNSKEY: unable to find a DNSKEY which verifies the DNSKEY RRset and
also matches one of specified trusted-keys for 'bg': 6 Time(s)

Anyone know what these mean, and what I am suposed to do?
--
Reg.Clemens
reg@dwf.com

Old 07-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Fri, 09 Jul 2010 09:48:41 -0600
reg@dwf.com wrote:

> I have recently started getting the following pair of error messages
> from bind:
>
> bg DNSKEY: please check the 'trusted-keys' for 'bg' in
> named.conf.: 6 Time(s)
> bg DNSKEY: unable to find a DNSKEY which verifies the DNSKEY
> RRset and also matches one of specified trusted-keys for 'bg': 6
> Time(s)
>
> Anyone know what these mean, and what I am suposed to do?

Can you attach your /etc/named.conf file for us?

also:

rpm -q bind dnssec-conf unbound

output would be helpfull.

Thanks,