Old 07-09-2010, 12:43 PM
William Case

Default Strange! Firefox won't play youTube videos -- Epiphany will !?!

Hi;

I have both nouveau and gnash installed. I am getting beautiful YouTube
videos in Epiphany. Firefox says I need a plugin and aboutlugins is
not even showing the gnash plugins it used to.

I tried adobe flash to see if that would fix it, but no change so I
re-installed gnash.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 13, Gnome 2.30.2