Old 07-09-2010, 05:28 AM
Joachim Backes

Default Problem with dkms in F13

Hi,

I'm running F13 and VirtualBox from virtualbox.org. Each time when a new
kernel is installed, the virtualbox box driver modules are *not
rebuilt*. So, after rebooting and starting VirtualBox, the start is
rejected and a PopupUp appears saying something as "Fedora users should
install DKMS", and I have to do "/etc/init.d/vboxdrv setup" manually.

But in my box, the most recent (??) version of dkms is installed:
dkms-2.1.0.1-1.fc12.noarch.

Any advice?

Kind regards

http://www.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~backes