Old 07-07-2010, 05:01 PM
Linuxguy123

Default I need a PDF reader that will open this...

I can't seem to open this file and zoom in on it with any Linux based
PDF reader. They all seem to lock up.

http://www.calgary.ca/docgallery/bu/engineering_services/emaps/bicycle_pathways_map.pdf

Can anyone else ?

Thanks

Old 07-07-2010, 05:06 PM
"Dr. Michael J. Chudobiak"

On 07/07/2010 01:01 PM, Linuxguy123 wrote:

> I can't seem to open this file and zoom in on it with any Linux based
> PDF reader. They all seem to lock up.
>
> http://www.calgary.ca/docgallery/bu/engineering_services/emaps/bicycle_pathways_map.pdf
>
> Can anyone else ?

It loads for me in Evince, but it is EXTREMELY slow.

- Mike