Old 07-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Linuxguy123

Default F13 has reached "it rocks" status !

Just a quick note to say that F13 now rocks ! It works really, really
well. Very fast, solid and slick.

I had problems with Evolution and Firefox when I first installed.
Crashing like crazy. Updates fixed both of those problems.

I was having problems booting. That too appears to be fixed.

Keep up the good work, people.

LG