Old 07-06-2010, 01:45 AM
Dave Stevens

Default no sound on F11, F12 and now F13 but sound on Omega 12 live??? wtf??

The subject line pretty much says it. It's quite frustrating to be unable to
get this working. I am, open to suggestions. The same system with the thingy
plugged into the same little hole(in the back of a Sound Blaster Ensoniq)
makes no sound in the Fedoras but good sound in Omega. Is there some config
file I can adduce as a hint? I have no idea where to look. pulseaudio shows in
top.

Dave