Old 07-06-2010, 12:21 AM
William Case

Default TVTime and nouveau ?!?

Hi;

Just installed F13 with the nouveau driver with the
mesa-dri-drivers-experimental. TVTime used to work under F12 and the
nvidia driver. Now I have an ugly picture full of interference. The
only thing I think has changed is the video driver.

Is anyone else having the same, or similar problem with TVTime ? Should
I revert to the proprietary nvidia driver ?

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 13, Gnome 2.30.2