Old 07-05-2010, 04:01 AM
Jim

Default Connecting to a host across the internet

FC13

Using scp HP-setup jim@70.255.149.850://home/jim , it times
out, what log could tell me why it won't connect and send the HP-setup
file to that location.

The computer at the other end is also a FC13-x86_64 box.
And the Firewall is set to allow ssh port 22 and sshd is enable an
running in services.

Don't get excited about the IP shown it is a fake and could connect you
to a computer in
Northeast Siberia .

Old 07-05-2010, 04:04 AM
Marvin Kosmal

On 7/4/10, Jim <mickeyboa@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> FC13
>
> Using scp HP-setup jim@70.255.149.850://home/jim , it times
> out, what log could tell me why it won't connect and send the HP-setup
> file to that location.
>
> The computer at the other end is also a FC13-x86_64 box.
> And the Firewall is set to allow ssh port 22 and sshd is enable an
> running in services.
>
> Don't get excited about the IP shown it is a fake and could connect you
> to a computer in
> Northeast Siberia .

Hi

Can you ssh into it...