Old 07-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Rene Harder Olsen

Default Battery ggauge on laptops

Hi.

I am running FC12 on an Asus eee pc. When I am turning on pc I get a
warning that the batery capacity is only 1,9 % and the battery may be
defect, but I know for sure that the battery is ok and new.
I my opion it has to do with the fact that the batterry used with an eee
pc only have a voltage of 7.4 volts, normally laptops batteries, a
Medion has 11.1 and thinkpad has 10.8 volts.

So is there somewhere I can adjust the values for the battery gauge in
Fc12 / FC13? I have tried to search for a conf file where I adjust the
values without luck.

Hope that someone maybe can help me, because it is frustrating to see
this warning everytime I turn on the pc.
Sorry for my english, i am not living in a english spoken country.

Regards
René